Thursday, March 1, 2012

Honey Mustard

When I was pregnant with my daughter one of the tings I craved the most was honey mustard. I could seriously eat it on pretty much everything. It was the one and only condiment I continued to absolutely love after I had my daughter. I would order tons of it when we went to a restaurant. So I found myself at home wanting some damn honey mustard. I went online to find a recipe for some and found the dumbest things. Recipes that told me I couldn't use a certain brand of mayo, or ridiculous ingredients that normal people don't just keep on hand. So I said, "The hell with it. I'm making my own damn honey mustard." And this is what I came up with.... (Pretty good if I do say so myself!)

You Will Need:
  • 3 1/2 tbsp. Mayo (NO, it does not matter what brand. But I don't recommend "light" mayo)
  • 3 tbsp. Spicy brown mustard
  • 1 1/2 tbsp. Yellow mustard
  • 2 tbsp. Honey
  • 1/8 tsp. Paprika
  • 1/8 tsp. Cayenne pepper (This is only optional for a spicier honey mustard)



Directions:
  1. Throw it all in a small sauce bowl and blend together well. Serve immidiately or chill.
I just put this on a grilled chicken sandwhich and it was heaven.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love & leave a comment