For the fried avocado slices...
You Will Need:
- 2 firm and ripe avocados
- 1 1/2 c. Panko
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 c. Flour
- Canola oil for frying
- A dash of salt
- In a skillet pour oil until full about 1/2 inch. Heat on medium high heat.
- Peel and slice avocados into small slices. Throw the pits away unless you want to grow more avocados.
- In 3 bowls put the panko, egg, and flour in one each. Lightly beat the egg.
- Dip the avocado slices in the flour, then the egg, then the panko.
- Place in heated oil. Fry on one side until golden brown, flip and fry until both sides are done. Place fried slices on a paper towel to soak up some of the oil.
My sandwich is butter toasted bread and on it is grilled chicken, honey mustard, tomato, and avocado. It was a legit and avocado-ey dinner!