Monday, February 13, 2012

Who's the Fatty With the Popcorn?

This past Saturday I had a Twilight movie marathon with one of my best friends since Breaking Dawn just came out.
Saturday Night:
Drink wine slushies
Eat pizza
Watch Twilight
Drink wine slushies
Go to the movie theatre for popcorn
Come back home
Drink wine slushies
Watch New Moon
Eat popcorn
Drink wine slushies
Decide to make brownies, then undecide to make brownies
Eat popcorn
Drink wine slushies
Watch Eclipse
Eat popcorn
Drink wine slushies
Watch Breaking Dawn
Say, "OMG that was so good! Yay for part 2 later this year!"
Go home
(It was awesome)



Let's skip to step 5 from Saturday night... My friend dropped me off at the door of the theatre. And as Saturday nights at the theatre usually go... It was packed. So I rummaged through the sea of people waiting for their movie to start. After getting uncomfortably rubbed on "accidentally" by some creeper, I made my way to the holy grail, I mean concession stand... Anyway, I order 2 large popcorns. For myself. Just kidding. But that's what everyone in the theatre thought. I have a large tub of buttery popcorn in each arm and try once again to make my way though the  crowd. Then I hear, "What the hell is that chick doing with all that popcorn?" What? I can't just be fat and get 2 large tubs of popcorn to go?

Judgers.


1 comment:

Show some love & leave a comment