You will need:
2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs OR breast if you don't like dark meat
1/4 tsp. Pepper
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/2 tbsp. Olive oil
1/2 c. Chicken broth
1 Lemon, thinly sliced
1/4 c. Pitted kalamata olives
1 Clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. Dried oregano
Hot cooked orzo OR rice
1. Trim fat from chicken and discard.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Brown chicken in skillet on all sides.
5. Place browned chicken, broth, lemon slices, olives, garlic, & oregano in slow cooker.
6. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
7. Serve over hot orzo or rice.
(You can double or triple this recipe if need be)