You Will Need:
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 Medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 can Whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can Cream of chicken, undiluted
- 1/2 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. Milk
- 2 tbsp. Sour cream
- 2 c. Frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a skillet add ground beef, chopped onion, pepper, salt, & garlic powder. Cook until meat is no longer pink. When done drain excess grease and remove from heat.
- In the same skillet with the meat, add the drained corn, cream of chicken, cheddar cheese, milk, & sour cream. Stir until blended.
- Grease a shallow casserole dish and pour in all of the meat mixture.
- Top meat mixture with a single layer of frozen tater tots. Top tots with more cheese (optional).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes uncovered.